Join the Trademark Team
Trademark is proud to be at the leading edge of commercial real estate. To offer the best to our partners, clients and other stakeholders we need the best people for our team. Trademark offers its team members a challenging, rewarding and engaging experience.
Diversity Drives Innovation
Trademark is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Companies that are diverse in age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, ability and perspective are proven to be more successful. More importantly, diversity fuels innovation. We are building a culture at Trademark where differences are valued.
Position Title: Property Manager
Reports To: Senior Portfolio Manager or VP, Property Management
Position Summary: Responsible for the day-to-day management of one or more assigned property(s) including financial management, tenant relations, vendor relations, operations, maintenance, and marketing,
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the fiscal management of the assigned property(s) including A/R maintenance, A/P and invoice approvals, expense control, and collections.
- Foster strong tenant relations and quickly respond to tenant & property maintenance requests
- Provide support to tenant coordination process to remove property level obstacles
- Prepare annual budget for operational and capital expenditures, with appropriate tracking on a monthly basis, variance reporting, and reforecasting
- Lease and contract administration including rent commencement letters, tenant insurance, lease violations, notice letter, etc.
- Collection of outstanding balances
- Develop and maintain yearly operating management plans for each property
- Regular inspections of each property managed
- Assistance in coordinating with leasing staff regarding expansion opportunities and/or lease extensions
- Frequent interaction, via phone and in person, with Owner Representatives regarding property needs and direction
- Prepare and review monthly financial reports and annual CAM reconciliations
- Enforcement of REA’s and CC&R’s and other special agreements
- Handles new tenant move-ins and coordinates with tenants as necessary.
- Reads all leases, management agreement and leasing agreements to understand major clauses affecting operation and income of property
- Reviews tenant sales reports and communicates to owner and leasing agent positive or negative trends which may affect tenant’s success. ensures tenants are reporting as required.
- Meets deadlines set by management and ownership, works diligently to complete tasks on time
- Responsible for ensuring good customer/tenant experience with meeting and event space reservations (pavilion, community room, etc.)
- Responds to after hour property or tenant emergency calls
- Assists with legal requests and issues
- Understand development/construction on property
- Maintain knowledge of kick-outs, watch list, options
- Responsible for the management of properties’ physical performance (i.e. bidding contracts, inspections, signage approval, performing frequent property walks and inspections).
- Responsible for the management of vendor relations
- Ensure tenants, contractors, shoppers, visitors and guests follow property rules and guidelines
- Works on special projects, ongoing initiatives and other duties as assigned, according to current needs.
- Primarily interacts with property management/asset management staff, marketing, tenants, lease administration, finance, leasing, property owner representative and development.
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Customer service focus
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Priority setting, decisiveness, organization and time-management skills
- Trust and integrity
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Quantitative and analytical skills and an attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of GAAP, retail leasing industry and contract terminology
- Intermediate level proficiency with current Microsoft Office software, email and internet research functionality
- Capable of learning accounting software for daily use
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent and 4 years operational experience in real estate industry.
Qualified candidates please send a cover letter and resume to Maranda Auzenne.View Complete Job Post
Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Manager – Galleria Dallas
We need a creative thinker to help on Galleria Dallas’ marketing team as we transform into a new product.View Complete Job Post
Building Maintenance Engineer | Galleria Dallas
This position is accountable for troubleshooting, repairs and performing preventive maintenance relative to the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing systems and physical structural elements of the shopping center.View Complete Job Post