Trademark is proud to be at the leading edge of commercial real estate. To offer the best to our partners, clients and other stakeholders we need the best people for our team. Trademark offers its team members a challenging, rewarding and engaging experience.
Diversity Drives Innovation
Trademark is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Companies that are diverse in age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, ability and perspective are proven to be more successful. More importantly, diversity fuels innovation. We are building a culture at Trademark where differences are valued.
Click Here to learn more about Trademark’s commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Click Here to view Trademark’s portfolio Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) benchmarking
Assistant Property Manager – Fort Worth, TX
The assistant property manager will provide day-to-day operations management of the property and maintain professional, courteous, and responsive relationships with ownership representatives, tenants, vendors, contractors and co-worker customers.View Complete Job Post
Building Maintenance Engineer (Exterior) – Galleria Dallas
This position is accountable for troubleshooting, repairs and performing preventive maintenance relative to the electrical, plumbing systems and physical elements of the shopping center.
This position is primarily outdoors. Candidate will need to be able to tolerate all weather conditions.View Complete Job Post
Building Maintenance Engineer – Galleria Dallas
This position is accountable for troubleshooting, repairs, and performing preventive maintenance relative to the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing systems, and physical structural elements of the shopping center.View Complete Job Post
Director of Property Management – Fort Worth, TX
The Director of Property Management is responsible for guiding, coaching and developing an assigned portfolio of property teams and directly managing onsite property teams. This position serves as the project leader for transitions, coordinates new property onboarding, training and serves as a key member of ESG team.View Complete Job Post
Design and Digital Specialist – Fort Worth, TX
Design/Digital Specialist will work alongside the senior vice president of marketing and the entire corporate marketing team to design, produce and manage collateral and digital content used for Trademark’s business development efforts.
To be successful in this role, ideal candidate will have:
· In-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques
· Understanding of digital marketing strategy and how to apply creative design solutions into the digital space across various media platforms
· Experience executing marketing projects from conception to production
· Commitment to delivering high-quality collateral on tight deadlines that consistently adhere to brand standards
· Strong collaboration skills to work internally across all Trademark departmentsView Complete Job Post
Development Associate – Fort Worth, TX
Title: Development Associate
Reports to: Managing Director – Development
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
This position will provide support in evaluating new mixed-use development projects in Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin and Houston and select institutional redevelopment opportunities. Candidate should possess strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects. The candidate should demonstrate a high level of integrity and reliability and a strong work ethic. A successful candidate in this role will gain the experience to become a mixed-use developer at Trademark and will receive project-level equity in each project that they make a major contribution on sourcing and/or executing on the development.
Specific Areas of Responsibility
- Support development and research team in sourcing and analyzing new mixed-use and redevelopment projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships with brokers, retailers and capital partners on new development opportunities.
- Review due diligence materials, provide feedback and recommendations, and work with project team to resolve issues that affect the development plans. Route reports to appropriate third parties for review and approval.
- Develop and monitor project budgets, cash flow analysis, and pro-formas for mixed use development projects (including land development, retail, residential, multi-family and office) using Argus and Excel.
- Prepare and compile due diligence materials, budgets, and financial models to identify strengths and weaknesses of proposed projects.
- Works closely with the development team, legal team, leasing team, 3rd party consultants (surveyor, title companies, contractors, suppliers, etc.) and city officials to monitor and expedite the Development process.
- Assist in management of project budget and monthly reporting of budget status.
- Helps coordinate and process contracts and approvals following company contracting policy and department procedures.
- Review, route for approval and process all contract/consultant related invoices via company accounting system.
- Prepare monthly lender draw requests after verifying compliance with loan documents and inspector’s report.
- Assist senior level team members in document/presentation creation, revisions and distribution, e.g. investment committee packages, debt and equity solicitation packages,
- Perform a variety of organizational tasks, including but not limited to, preparation and distribution of correspondence, calendar and scheduling, and meeting coordination.
- Ensures that site files are organized, maintained and updated via document management system.
- Helps communicate, implement and monitor the department policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other teams to perform ad-hoc tasks, including Asset Management, Investments, Construction, Leasing, Accounting, Property Management, and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree with preference given to Finance, Construction Management or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant industry work with preference given to real estate development.
- Knowledge of DFW, Austin and Houston real estate markets and key players in each market.
- Experience in mixed-use underwriting helpful but not required.
- Working knowledge of zoning matters, civil and architectural design documents.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to collect, manage, and analyze information.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects and processes.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities.
- May perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, creative, flexible and have strong technical aptitude.
- Experience in creating and managing information and reports through Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint or other presentation software.
- Proficiency in Argus and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) a plus but not required.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Project, Sage. (Preferred)
Financial Analyst – Acquisitions and Development – Fort Worth, TX
Title: Financial Analyst – Acquisitions and Development
Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Trademark Property Company is looking for a financial analyst for our Investments and Development teams with a primary focus on underwriting acquisition, development and redevelopment opportunities for mixed-use projects throughout the US. Ideal candidate would have a desire to develop their career within the commercial real estate industry. Candidate should be enthusiastic and have a high energy level. Candidates should desire a dynamic work environment and be willing to assist wherever needed. Candidates must have strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel) and Argus with exceptional financial modeling skills.
Specific Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Perform due diligence and underwriting of prospective acquisitions and developments.
- Assemble complex financial models that project the potential financial performance of mixed-use projects – primarily retail, office and multi-family.
- Assist in preparation of project underwriting presentation packages to present to the Company’s executive team, lenders, and investors.
- Perform risk analyses as it relates to development, occupancy, and net operating income, including break-even analysis, lease-up assumptions, market demand, supply, net effective rents, occupancy rates, expenses, and capitalization rates.
- Research specific real estate markets and assess market data and trends.
- Leverage industry knowledge to evaluate retail tenant credit risk and draw conclusions as to the overall potential impact to NOI and cap rate.
- Collaborate with leasing, construction and development teams to develop pro-formas for various redevelopment opportunities.
- Review and monitor “at risk” retail tenants (sales kick-outs, co-tenancy, early termination rights,etc).
- Research and interpret complex lease provisions.
- Analyze prospective tenant financial statements.
- Help finance group obtain and restructure debt and equity financing.
- Develop and maintain corporate “Equity Build” analysis.
- Ensure compliance with debt and equity reporting guidelines.
- Various other financial analyses as directed.
- College degree (Finance degree preferred), with ideally three to five years of experience in a heavy analytical role.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Some travel required.
- Strong Excel and Argus modeling experience required, ideally with complex retail / mixed-use assets.
- Strong understanding and familiarity with nuances of retail assets.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, intelligent, creative, flexible, have a great attitude, have strong technical aptitude and a desire to understand real estate investment processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency will be essential for this position.
Investments Intern – Fort Worth, TX
Trademark Property Company is looking for an intern for our investments team with a primary focus on analyzing retail and mixed-use projects throughout the US. The ideal candidate would have a desire to develop their career within the commercial real estate industry. Candidates should desire a dynamic work environment and be willing to assist wherever needed. Candidates should have strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, while Argus and financial modeling skills are a plus.View Complete Job Post
Maintenance Mechanic | North Point – Alpharetta, GA
Responsible for performing maintenance, repairs and other various duties at North Point Mall; both interior and exterior. Responsibilities also include HVAC troubleshooting, painting, drywall repairs, plumbing, electrical, and lighting.View Complete Job Post
Maintenance Technician | Market Street Woodlands – The Woodlands, TX
The maintenance technician is responsible for repairs and maintenance as directed by the facilities manager of the common area and company owned facilities at the property. Additionally, the maintenance technician will assist in identifying and minimizing overall property safety and liability issues. The maintenance technician will assist with all property events and marketing set-up and tears downs including various holiday décor installs.
The work schedule for this position is flexible: Monday – Friday 8 AM-5PMView Complete Job Post
Property Accountant – Fort Worth, TX
Professional, energetic individual with full cycle property management accounting experience who communicates well at all levels, can multi-task, set priorities and adhere to deadlines.View Complete Job Post
Property Operations Manager | La Palmera – Corpus Christi, TX
The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations for assigned retail property. Oversee overall maintenance and implement preventive maintenance programs to maximize the owners’ financial return and for the benefit of the tenants, customers, and communities in which the asset is located.View Complete Job Post
Vice President of Operations – Fort Worth, TX
The Vice President of Operations is responsible for: helping devise and ultimately implementing operational initiatives for each of the company’s properties; leading and supporting Trademark’s on-site and corporate level property management teams; structuring and supporting efforts for the collection and reporting of accounts receivable; supporting budgeting processes; implementing corresponding systems and processes; and further advancing related operational initiatives, focused on the advancement of the company’s goals and its team members. As a member of the leadership team, the Vice President of Operations will champion company culture at both the corporate and property levels, while ensuring that operational and brand standards are met or exceeded. This position serves as the project leader for transitions, coordinates new property onboarding/training, and serves as a key member of the sustainability team.View Complete Job Post