Join the Trademark Team
Trademark is proud to be at the leading edge of commercial real estate. To offer the best to our partners, clients and other stakeholders we need the best people for our team. Trademark offers its team members a challenging, rewarding and engaging experience.
Diversity Drives Innovation
Trademark is passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Companies that are diverse in age, gender, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, ability and perspective are proven to be more successful. More importantly, diversity fuels innovation. We are building a culture at Trademark where differences are valued.
Property Accountant | Galleria Dallas
Title: Property Accountant
Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Location: Dallas, TX
Reports to: Controller
Purpose and Scope:
Professional, energetic individual with full cycle property management accounting experience who communicates well at all levels, has the ability to multi-task, set priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- Perform full cycle accounting including accounts payable, journal entries, monthly accruals and reconciliations.
- Generate monthly Rent Roll, review for accuracy.
- Prepare monthly tenant percentage rent calculation and billings.
- Enter daily cash receipts/tenant rents and monitor and actively pursue A/R balances.
- Maintain property management sub-ledger including both lease and billing information.
- Calculate monthly property management fees; process payments.
- Prepare month-end reporting packages, review and analyze variances; distribute to parties as required.
- Prepare complex annual NNN reconciliations and related billings for Office and Retail tenants.
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly financial forecast.
- Review new retail and office leases and lease amendments and create and adjust tenant billings based on a thorough understanding of lease terms.
- Respond to tenant questions regarding monthly charges, outstanding amounts due, annual CAM reconciliations.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years accounting experience, real estate accounting a plus; clear understanding of financial statements (GAAP).
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, creative, flexible, have strong technical aptitude; detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Intermediate MS Excel and MS Word skills.
- Timberline accounting software experience a preference.
Please send resume to: GalleriaJobs@trademarkproperty.comView Complete Job Post
Building Maintenance Engineer | Galleria Dallas
This position is accountable for troubleshooting, repairs and performing preventive maintenance relative to the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing systems and physical structural elements of the shopping center.View Complete Job Post