The safety, health and well-being of our stakeholders, retailers, associates, and communities are our primary concern as we navigate these unprecedented times for our industry. Trademark is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic, and is committed to offering support to our stakeholders as best we can. We are acting on the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, and obeying health directives from state and local officials.
It is our responsibility to be compassionate industry leaders in these uncertain times.
Trademark is implementing these measures to ensure stakeholder health and safety:
• Additional janitorial staff above our already generous staffing to sanitize high-touch objects including handrails, door pulls, escalator handrails, elevator buttons, restrooms and more.
• Deep cleaning facilities nightly.
• Asking guests who feel ill to stay home.
• Posting social distancing, health and cleanliness best practices at all properties.
• Encouraging customers to support their favorite local restaurants by ordering to-go food and buying gift cards to use later.
• Cancelling property events and programming
• Working with state and local health officials to monitor this dynamic situation.
Trademark will continue to support the communities in which our centers operate.
- Our properties are following all state and local health directives and recommendations.
- Retail To-Go options are available at several properties across our portfolio, and we’re working diligently to expand this program.
Trademark is dedicated to the health and safety of our employees, and are taking all necessary precautions to protect the wellbeing of both our employees and their families. Trademark has implemented to following operational policies:
- Temporary closure of our corporate office in Fort Worth
- Requiring all employees to work from home and ensuring they have proper equipment to work efficiently and effectively during this critical social distancing period.
- Constant communication with all employees
- Suspended all non-essential travel using commercial airports
The below malls are closed. Please visit mall websites for additional information:
- Bridgewater Commons
- Memorial City Mall
The below properties remain open for business but operating on reduced hours. Please check individual property and retail websites for current business hours:
- Alliance Town Center
- Annapolis Town Center
- Deerbrook Marketplace
- First Street Napa
- Foch Street Warehouses
- Galleria Dallas (retail-to-go offerings; visit their website to learn more)
- La Palmera (retail-to-go offerings; visit their website to learn more)
- Market Street – Flowood
- Market Street – The Woodlands
- Perkins Rowe
- Saddle Creek
- Watters Creek
- Zona Rosa
- 5000 South Hulen
Trademark’s continuity plan enables us to offer our stakeholders uninterrupted service during this time. Our goal is to maintain a healthy team by minimizing the transmission of this contagious disease. We will continue to evaluate this dynamic situation and adjust our response accordingly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us below.