Originally published in the Dallas Business Journal on March 2, 2015
Fort Worth-based developer Trademark Property Co. — which is overseeing the $100 million redevelopment of Victory Park— has signed its first wave of restaurants and retailers into the evolving neighborhood.
The new leases total more than 10,500 square feet of retail, restaurant and neighborhood services, which will help support the residents of Victory Park.
“With the sheer volume of activity and development in Victory Park right now, the leasing interest is contagious,” CEO Terry Montesi said in a prepared statement. “These deals are just the beginning. We’re in current negotiations with a number of tenants, and we’re excited to continue announcing new retail additions throughout the coming months.”
Victory Park’s new tenants include:
- A new 24/7 Buzzbrews for 4,612 square feet of restaurant space, which is scheduled to open in fall 2015.
- Jimmy John’s has leased 1,767 square feet of space for a new restaurant, scheduled to open in spring 2015 at 2416 Victory Park Lane.
- A Victory Park CrossFit expects to open in 2,523-square-foot space at 2312 Victory Park Lane in spring 2015.
- A stationary and greeting card store, called Read Between the Lines, has opened its new 1,164-square-foot shop at 2412 Victory Park Lane.
- A floral design shop, called Simply Elegant, has opened a small 474-square-foot shop at 2424 Victory Park Lane.
Victory Park is owned by a German-based real estate investment fund, UST XVI Victory Park, and managed by affiliates of Estein & Associates USA Ltd. The neighborhood has more than 165,000 square feet of retail, restaurant and entertainment space in the 75-acre mixed-use development surrounding the American Airlines Center.