We’ve partnered with local restaurants to serve more than 4,000+ meals to Second Servings, MD Anderson, Memorial Hermann and volunteers at the Toyota Center.
Rice Village is accepting meal donations (either buffet style, chilled for pickup or boxed) and coordinating delivery to area shelters and organizations in need around the clock. So far Rice Village has been able to sponsor 4000+ meals in partnership with these amazing partners.
- Jason’s Deli, in partnership with Rice Village District, has delivered 2700 meals to MD Anderson, Memorial Hermann and volunteers at Toyota Center.
- Gorgeous Gael and El Meson have donated 250 meals to Second Servings.
- The partnership between D’Amicos and Rice Village District has delivered 150 meals to Second Servings.
- Torchy’s Tacos has donated 1000 tacos to hand out at MD Anderson
- Rice Village District and LaMesa coordinated West U Friends and Family to provide dinner for 70 West U PD, Fire, EMT & City workers who are working around the clock.
- Special thanks to LaMesa Properties for connecting Rice Village District to organizations with needs for meals, in particular MD Anderson, Memorial Hermann and the shelter at Toyota Center.