The Next 25: Trailblazers
October 18th, 8-9am
What’s the secret to blazing a fiery trail in today’s rapidly changing retail economy? Trademark Property Co. CEO Terry Montesi – an innovator in his own right – talks with four retail executives, whose innovative brands are setting the path for the future of retail, to examine the current landscape and discuss what it takes to survive and thrive for the next 25 years.
Moderator: Terry Montesi, CEO, Trademark Property Co.
- Jim Stuart, co-founder, PIRCH
- Anthony Marino, Chief Marketing Officer, thredUP
- Lisa Smola-Hollo, project manager of growth and development, ULTA Beauty
- Eslam Khalil, director of design, sweetgreen
- Bradley Brown, Senior Director of Design and Construction, At Home
Fort Worth, Texas-based Trademark Property Co. has created, developed and invested in some of the nation’s most desirable retail and mixed-use destinations, from Watters Creek, La Palmera, and Alliance Town Center in its home state of Texas, to Burr Ridge Village Center in Burr Ridge, Illinois. To learn more about Trademark, and its “Conscious Place” approach to making community connections, visit www.trademarkproperty.com.