Title: Vice President, Asset Management
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Reports to: Executive Vice President – Portfolio
Ideal candidate would possess a blended five to ten year background in retail and mixed-use property asset management including financial analysis and reporting, budgeting, institutional investor relations, planning and construction. Some business development experience would be helpful.
Candidate should demonstrate a high level of energy, integrity, intellect, great attitude and a strong work ethic with a passion for retail and mixed-use commercial real estate.
Specific areas of responsibility would include:
- Work directly on all aspects of the asset management and repositioning of a portfolio of quality assets located throughout the United States.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry players.
- Collaborate with leasing, management and development/construction teams to identify, analyze and execute value add strategies including renovation and redevelopment.
- Oversee the preparation of rigorous financial, due diligence and valuation analysis.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly financial/property management reporting packages and ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Review and coordinate partner approval of annual budgets, service contracts, capital expenditures and other matters requiring formal approval.
- Approve operating and capital expenditures for individual properties.
- Review and coordinate retail leasing transactions and review final lease documents for accuracy prior to landlord execution.
- Manage property transitions including dispositions and acquisitions.
- Participate proactively in new business development.
- Assist in the negotiation of joint ventures, purchase and sales agreements and management, leasing and other service agreements.
- College degree, MBA from a top university or relevant graduate degree a plus.
- Five to ten years or more of applicable experience in asset management, development and investment analysis.
- Experience with buy-sell-refinance analyses, managing dispositions, negotiation and administration of loans, purchase and sale agreements, economic development and joint venture agreements a plus.
- Experience with institutional investor partners
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Technical proficiency with Argus, Excel, and Word.
Qualified candidates please send a resume to email@example.com