Title: Retail Valet and Guest Experience, Galleria, Dallas, TX
Reports to: Guest Services Manager, Galleria, Dallas, TX
The Galleria Dallas Guest Experience Team is an extension of Galleria Dallas Management. Our team is responsible for the Guest Services and Experience for mall shoppers, tenants, and hotel guests. We are in search of dedicated, passionate, and motivated individuals who take delight in making all guests feel welcome. We are looking for energetic, flexible candidates who can be trained and become knowledgeable about all things Galleria, local attractions and services, and upcoming internal events.
Galleria Dallas has created a new and convenient way for our mall guests to shop by delivering their pre-purchased items directly to their vehicles at Curbside! Galleria Curbside is powered by our Guest Services team offering guests a VIP experience that sets us apart from all other shopping centers. You are valeting by hand retail products through the mall to the guest’s vehicle. This portion of the position requires quickness, the ability to stand and move swiftly, and walk long distances.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
- Customer-facing and customer-focused, positive, and professional
- High energy and upbeat personality
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high sense of urgency
- Excellent time management
- Initiative-driven, self-motivated, thorough, and detailed
- Able to stand for extended periods of time and walk long distances; Quick and agile
- Bi-lingual is a plus, but not required
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule – mornings, mid-day, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to list up to 40 pounds
Daily tasks may include and are not limited to:
- Greeting guests with a welcoming smile and enthusiasm
- Staying attentive with guests throughout the process
- Being prepared to provide immediate assistance
- Luggage and baggage storage
- Walking guests to their destinations
- Assisting with complimentary strollers and wheelchairs
- Entering all details electronically and confirming with guests
- Strong competence in computer operating systems including our internal software program
- Assisting with VIP events
- Assisting our Curbside team as needed
- Retrieving all necessary order details from the guest and retailers
- Delivering guest purchases to designated pickup points
- Delivering a fond farewell to guests.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Marcella Jannetto at firstname.lastname@example.org.