Title: Office Manager
Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Reports to: TBD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Greets visitors, and directs to appropriate area or person.
· Answers and screens management office telephone calls, arranges conference calls, and facilitates phone outgoing message updates (hours of operation changes, holiday greetings, etc.).
· Reads and routes incoming mail, composes, prepares, and maintains correspondence, files (electronic and hardcopy), and prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
· Organizes Office Operations and administratively supports team members in various aspects as requested.
Specifically, the Office Manager does the following:
· Provides support to the Center’s Management Team.
· Collects tenant sales figures and accurately and timely enters into the system.
· Monitors accounts payable invoices and enters them accurately and timely into the system.
· Fosters good tenant, visitor, and vendor relations.
· Exhibits ownership mentality by supporting on-site and corporate team member projects.
· Executes Timekeeping duties for the team and is the resident expert in this policy area.
· Facilitates issuance of licensee violation fees (open early closing/late opening, trash, hawking, signage, etc.).
· Collects certificates of insurance for tenants and verifies tenant coverage levels are met.
· Retains proof of insurance from vendors and entities performing work at the property.
· Ensures purchasing card receipt coordination (verifying/transmitting per spreadsheet).
· Coordinates manager’s schedule and arranges appointments, coordinates travel schedules and reservations, coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
· Works closely with Marketing Director and Property Management Specialist to provide event planning support.
· Maintains supplies and postage, and arranges for equipment maintenance as needed.
· Provides operational support by acting as a vendor liaison.
· Provides assistance with billing, payment, and other financial processes while working closely with the Property Accountants.
· Prepares miscellaneous tenant bill backs as requested by General Manager.
· Provides assistance in Specialty Retail coordination.
· Conducts research, compiles, and prepares statistical or other reports.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Associates degree (business admin is a plus) or four years related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience (1 year of education= 2 years’ experience) may be considered.
· The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics: attention to detail, team player, strong communication skills, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, goal-oriented, helpful, strong organization skills, and a self-starter.
· Ability to read, write, interpret and analyze documents such as leases, contracts, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Excellent communication skills, including the ability to speak effectively with shoppers and tenants as well as Trademark team members.
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Knowledge of Anterra and Timberline accounting software is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.