Title: Intern – Marketing
Time Commitment: Part-Time (12-30 hours per week)
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Ideal candidate is responsible for helping the Marketing team complete tasks such as preparing marketing proposals, assisting in content creation, and supporting the overall goals of the department.
Candidate should be enthusiastic and have a high energy level. Candidates should desire a flexible work environment and be willing to assist the team wherever needed. Candidates must have proficient Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internet research skills. A basic understanding of Adobe Suite and other digital management tools is desirable but not a requirement.
Specific Areas of responsibility would include:
- General marketing support with guidance from the marketing coordinator.
- Preparing marketing materials and presentations as needed.
- Assist with the production of Trademark Property Services submissions.
- Supporting the Digital Manager with copywriting and proofreading a variety of marketing materials.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PPT.
- Knowledge in these areas is a plus:
- Adobe Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- WordPress or other CMS (Square Space, Wix, etc.)
- Basic HTML editing
- Using email marketing platforms (MailChimp, Hubspot)
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including marketing tactics and tools.
- Aptitude with various social media platforms primarily Instagram and Facebook.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities for a variety of people.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, intelligent, creative, flexible, have a great attitude, have strong technical aptitude and a desire to understand the real estate process.
Qualified candidates please send your resume to Jenny Banks.