We need a creative thinker to help on Galleria Dallas’ marketing team as we transform into a new product.
Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Manager – Galleria Dallas
Title: Marketing and Strategic Partnerships Manager
Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Primarily responsible for shopping center consumer marketing necessary to ensure awareness of store mix, drive retailer traffic/sales, direct the strategic development and implementation of property specific programming, revenue generation and PR plans. Galleria Dallas is contemplating a transformational renovation which will change the way guests use our building. We need a creative thinker to lead Galleria Dallas’ marketing team as we transform into a new product.
- Programming – work with Trademark’s VP of Programming and Experience to conceive, incubate, manage and grow programming for the new planned public spaces at Galleria Dallas. Establish relationships with community and business partners to promote the new public spaces and develop a full schedule of events. Develop programming which stimulates all five senses. Introduce programs which are artful, experiential, memorable, meaningful, tactile and authentic.
- Digital Marketing– oversee the redevelopment of the property website and digital properties in conjunction with the rebranding initiative. Ongoing duties include website management, targeted email marketing, social media strategy, influencer programs, customer insights and data collection, wifi implementation and monthly reporting on all initiatives through a digital scorecard.
- Brand Identity – responsible for managing and providing strategic guidance during property’s re-branding initiative and implementation to ensure consistency across all marketing channels. Effectively build and communicate the strategic roll-out plan across all center assets and provide leadership for PR firm, ad agency, graphic designers and all supporting vendors. Be the brand manager for every touch point and communication representing Galleria Dallas.
- Sponsorships – assist in selling advertising, sponsorship and unique partnership opportunities throughout the property to achieve revenue goals.
- Public Relations – effectively manage and utilize partner agency on development and execution of PR strategy, including media relations, programming development, news release generation and emergency response.
- Retailer Specific Marketing – establish strong tenant communication and partnerships and create collaborative marketing efforts to ensure retailer and property success. Help our retailers grow sales!
- Community Development – develop individual and organizational consumer and business contacts within the community to build the property’s local market relationship and growth within the market.
- Performance & Reporting – responsible for the collection, reporting and analysis of retailer sales data, in addition to management of data driven analytics in use at the property. Analyze data to produce action-driven strategies to improve performance at the shopping center.
- Leasing – support national and local leasing teams in understanding the local market (geography; demographics; existing and new retailer opportunities; other) in order to provide additional tools in securing an optimal mix and occupancy rate.
- Concierge+ – oversee and support the Concierge+ program ensuring the concierge team offers 5-star service and surprises & delights our valuable guests. Assist the team with implementation of programs such as Curb-side pick-up, package delivery, and other amenities which elevate the guest experience.
- Project & Budget Management – develop and manage spending within timelines.
- 7-9 years of marketing experience, preferably in shopping centers, hotels or food & beverage industries; college degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office, social tools, Google Analytics and other applicable platforms to perform duties.
- Ability to lead a team
- Knowledge of pop culture
- Ability to work during non-office hours, weekends and holidays
Qualified candidates may send a cover letter and resume to: GalleriaJobs@trademarkproperty.com