Title: Concierge and Curbside Services – Galleria Dallas
Reports to: Concierge Manager – Galleria Dallas
Position Details: Part Time
This is part-time position varying from 15-25 hours a week dependent upon business needs and availability.
The ideal candidate will understand the importance and value of providing unparalleled customer service and be able to deliver an elevated experience to our guests and tenants. The candidate will possess in-depth knowledge of the local Dallas area and surrounding cities, be informed about nearby entertainment and event venues, and take delight in assisting a high volume of guests daily. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and customer-centric environment and understand the worth of superb customer service with excellent communication (written and verbal) skills. Bilingual is a plus.
We are in search of an experienced, motivated, and professional Concierge, who we refer to as Ambassadors, to manage all guest services which can include but are not limited to assisting with VIP events, delivering guest purchases to their vehicle, luggage and baggage storage, guest directions and walking them to their destination, renting complimentary strollers and wheelchairs, Concierge services on-the-go, and either coordinating curbside orders or picking up and delivering items to Curbside Services.
We are looking for an energetic, flexible candidate who can cross-train between the Concierge Guest Services role which requires store and local attraction knowledge and the Curbside Services role which requires athleticism and stamina with the ability to stand on your feet and move quickly to retrieve and deliver items to the guest.
- Ideal candidate will have a positive and professional upbeat personality with the desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by our tenants.
- Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the property and the complete satisfaction of the guests.
- Greets guests at the Concierge desk with a welcoming smile and enthusiasm. Is sure to stay attentive of guests walking by and is always prepared to provide immediate assistance.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations.
- Assist with dining, shopping and entertainment options. This includes but is not limited to making reservations, providing directional assistance and helping book tickets.
- Assist with the execution of marketing and tenant events.
- Ambassador must be able to speak accurately about the concierge amenities and services in a professional manner.
- Able to execute the gift card program while adhering to all policy and procedures with accuracy.
- Able to escort guests around property through the best route and with pleasant conversation.
- Assist with miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Complete all duties on daily shift checklist and inform department manager if any items were incomplete.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions and meetings as required.
- Curbside Coordinator is the first and last impression with the Curbside guest.
- Curbside Coordinator will warmly greet the guest, retrieve all necessary details about the order, assign the Curbside runner to the designated store, enter all details electronically, confirm items have been delivered into the vehicle by the runner, and deliver a fond farewell to the guest.
- Curbside Services Delivery person will be agile and quick to maneuver through the building.
- Curbside Services Delivery person will electronically retrieve order information from Coordinator to pick up items from store to then swiftly maneuver through the building to the designated Curbside location to carefully place item in guest’s vehicle following the Coordinator’s instructions.
- Curbside Services Delivery person will partner with the retailers/tenants when retrieving the items.
- Curbside Services Delivery person will be able to professionally explain the program to guest’s inquiring while on their routes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5+ years of client-facing experience
- Experience in customer service, live entertainment, hospitality including restaurants/hotels, delivery services, valet, or related role is preferred.
- Polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude
- Skills in multitasking and good time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer focused orientation.
- Strong competence in Mac OS or Window OS
- Proficiency in English is required; multilingual is strongly preferred but not required
- Knowledge of local attractions and destinations
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Able to stand for an extended period of time and walk long distances.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule- including mornings, mid-day, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
Resumes should be sent to email@example.com.
View Complete Job Post