Title: Design/Digital Specialist
Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Reports to: VP of Marketing
Design/Digital Specialist will work alongside the vice president of marketing and the entire corporate marketing team to design, produce and manage collateral and digital content used for Trademark’s business development efforts.
To be successful in this role, ideal candidate will have:
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques
- Solid grasp of tech and IT’s role within design and be receptive to learning emerging marketing technologies.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategy and how to apply creative design solutions into the digital space across various media platforms
- Experience executing marketing projects from conception to production
- Commitment to delivering high-quality collateral on tight deadlines that consistently adhere to brand standards
- Strong collaboration skills to work internally across all Trademark departments
- Design high-quality digital assets. Include the following:
- Business development presentation packages that support Trademark’s Institutional Services, Investor Relations and Leasing initiatives.
- Leasing Packages for each property in the Trademark Portfolio.
- Consumer Engagement Surveys
- Branding and iconography to video editing, photography and social media campaigns
- Overall Site Maintenance and general troubleshooting of corporate website to insure optimal user experience
- Oversight of quarterly analytics reporting for corporate site.
- Updates: Posting News, Articles, Podcast and relevant portfolio information
- File and photography management
- Periodic updates for select portfolio property sites (approx. 2-3 sites)
- Support other property sites as needed with troubleshooting
- Email/Content Marketing
- Management of corporate email program. Includes Design, Execution and distribution of corporate emails pertaining to press releases, podcast distribution, and other corporate marketing initiatives.
- Quarterly analytics reporting
- 3-5 years of digital design experience.
- Agency experience a plus. Commercial Real Estate experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- High Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and PhotoShop, as well as the Microsoft suite.
- Basic Knowledge of WordPress.
- Basic Knowledge of HubSpot, TypeForm and LucidPress/Marq a plus
What Trademark Provides
- 15 days Paid Time Off – no waiting period. Increases over time
- Additional day off for your birthday each year
- 10 additional paid holidays off
- 401k employer match after 30 days of employment
- Employee assistance program to support every aspect of your wellbeing
- Annual Bonus Structure
- Company Paid LTD, STD, and Life Insurance
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Monthly team meetings
Qualified candidates, please complete your application here.