Design/Digital Specialist will work alongside the senior vice president of marketing and the entire corporate marketing team to design, produce and manage collateral and digital content used for Trademark’s business development efforts.
To be successful in this role, ideal candidate will have:
· In-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques
· Understanding of digital marketing strategy and how to apply creative design solutions into the digital space across various media platforms
· Experience executing marketing projects from conception to production
· Commitment to delivering high-quality collateral on tight deadlines that consistently adhere to brand standards
· Strong collaboration skills to work internally across all Trademark departments
Design high-quality digital assets. Include the following:
o Business development presentation packages that support Trademark’s Institutional Services, Investor Relations and Leasing initiatives
o Leasing Packages for each property in the Trademark Portfolio
o Consumer Engagement Surveys
o Branding and iconography to video editing, photography, and social media campaigns
o Overall Site Maintenance and general troubleshooting to ensure optimal user experience
o Oversight of quarterly analytics reporting.
o Updates: Posting News, Articles, Podcast and relevant portfolio information
o Periodic updates for select portfolio property sites (approx. 2-3 sites)
o Guide the strategic content marketing plan through the design, execution, and distribution of mass emails.
o Management of email program including quarterly analytics reporting
- 3-5 years of digital design experience.
- Agency experience a plus. Commercial Real Estate experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- High Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Photoshop, as well as the Microsoft suite.
- Basic Knowledge of WordPress.
- Basic Knowledge of HubSpot, TypeForm and Marq a plu