Title: Concierge Supervisor – Galleria Dallas
Reports to: Concierge Manager – Galleria Dallas
Compensation: To be confirmed
Position Details: Full Time
Galleria Dallas is in search of an experienced, motivated professional to fill our supervisor position with our Concierge & Curbside Services team, known as elevate. The supervisor position is responsible for assisting the manager and fellow supervisor in developing, coaching, and mentoring the Concierge & Curbside teams. This person should be a passionate, dedicated individual willing to work hard and take delight in making our valued guests, team members, and retailers feel welcome by offering 5-star service. The elevate supervisor will aid in the continuous growth of the department with new amenities and services being added.
The elevate supervisor will successfully complete operational tasks, be an extension of upper management when representing the department and be flexible with overseeing daily tasks and the evolving assignments as the day comes. We are looking for an energetic, customer-centric individual focused on building and developing a successful and seamless guest services program, for both our curbside and concierge initiatives.
Galleria Dallas has created a new and convenient way for our mall guests to shop by delivering their pre-purchased items directly to their vehicles at Curbside! Galleria Curbside is powered by elevate, our Guest Services team offering guests a VIP experience that sets us apart from all other shopping centers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Ideal Candidate:
- Have a positive and professional upbeat personality with the desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests speaking knowledgeably about our amenities
- Maintain employee work schedules, delegate responsibilities to employees and provide oversight and direction
- Develop and execute the training program with both Concierge & Curbside teams
- Work with the concierge manager and fellow supervisor on creative ways to enhance teamwork while sustaining a high team morale
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by our tenants
- Assist in leading and working closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the property and the complete satisfaction of the guests
- Is attentive of guests walking by and is always prepared to provide immediate assistance
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests greeting them with a welcoming smile and enthusiasm
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Assist with the execution of marketing and tenant events as needed
- Be knowledgeable of the gift card program and execute accordingly
- Able to escort guests around property through the best route with pleasant conversation
- Working knowledge of local attractions, destinations, and area venues.
- Keep an accurate count of visitor traffic and services requests for reporting
- Coordinate/communicate efforts between concierge team, management, marketing, etc.
- Miscellaneous operational duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience as a concierge, customer service or relevant role is strongly preferred
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer focused orientation
- Strong competence in Mac OS or Window OS
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Proficiency in English is required; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Able to stand for an extended period and walk long distances with a sense of urgency
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule- including evenings, nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Full-time hourly position with benefits
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org