Title: Asset Manager
Compensation: Based on Experience and Qualifications
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Reports to: To be confirmed
Ideal candidate would possess a finance degree or an MBA and at least five years of relevant real estate industry experience. Candidate should be enthusiastic and have a high energy level and be able to communicate effectively with clients, partners and internal team members. Candidates should desire a flexible work environment and be willing to help out wherever needed. Candidates must have proficient Excel skills.
- Prepare, modify and review real estate project budgets and quarterly budget reforecasts.
- Understand and advise of budget/forecast variances and corrective actions.
- Prepare cash flow analysis and pro-formas.
- Assist with monthly financial reporting, occupancy reporting and year end reconciliations.
- Monitor and analyze monthly property accounts receivable collection reports.
- Review and monitor “at risk” retail tenants (sales kick-outs, co-tenancy, early termination rights).
- Provide an analytical framework for decisions on capital spending and vendor management.
- Research and interpret complex lease provisions or assist with resolving tenant conflicts.
- Prepare lease deal analysis.
- Analyze prospective tenant financial statements.
- Prepare miscellaneous “what if” scenarios.
- Maintain current ARGUS Cash Flow Models for properties.
- Prepare annual internal property valuations.
- Manage process of obtaining and restructuring debt financing.
- Ensure compliance with debt reporting guidelines.
- Be liaison between lender and Trademark.
- Prepare quarterly investor reports.
- Ensure compliance with equity reporting guidelines.
- Help obtain and restructure equity financing.
- General cash flow projects and distribution analysis.
- Be liaison between investor and Trademark.
- Provide highest level of service to the client by successfully implementing property level strategies and clearly communicating performance and projections.
- Optimize value to investor.
- Direct the efforts of one or more financial analyst.
- Develop and maintain corporate valuation analysis and update personal net worth calculations as necessary.
- Work on special projects such as acquisitions, divestitures and other projects.
- College degree (Finance degree preferred), MBA a plus.
- At least five years of real estate experience
- Argus experience a plus.
- Candidate must be enthusiastic, intelligent, creative, flexible, have a great attitude, have strong technical aptitude and a desire to understand real estate asset management processes.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Strong executive presence required.
What Trademark Provides
- 15 days Paid Time Off – no waiting period. Increases over time
- Additional day off for your birthday each year
- 10 additional paid holidays off
- 401k employer match after 30 days of employment
- Employee assistance program to support every aspect of your wellbeing
- Annual Bonus Structure
- Company Paid LTD, STD, and Life Insurance
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Monthly team meetings
Qualified candidates please send your resume to Brian Colacarro.